Building Product Manufacturers face a series of significant obstacles when bringing new products or processes to market. Architects and Engineers function as gatekeepers and favor what’s tried and tested. Adding new products and systems can create additional work and liability if not implemented properly.
This webinar is designed to help Building Product Manufacturers understand the barriers to implementation that new products face at each stage of the project and the steps necessary to succeed.
In this SpecLink webinar, you will learn:
- Strategies Building Product Manufacturers are using to jump-start usage of a product in a new category
- What to do if your higher quality product is being undercut on price by “equivalents”
- How to reduce the likelihood of product decisions made by owners and designers being changed during the specification process
- Matt Johnson, Senior Product Manager, BSD SpecLink
- Cherise Lakeside, FCSI, CDT, Senior Specification Writer, RDH Building Science